- Player Speed: Higher levels increase your movement speed. This skill is good for dodging bullets, running away, chasing players or moving around the map quickly.
- Bullet Speed: How fast your bullets move. This is very important for fighting if you focus on using your guns because players can pretty easily dodge slow bullets.
- Bullet Range: How far your bullets go before disappearing. Upgrading this helps with clearing towers and also helps you fight other players. Increasing distance also increases how long the bullet will stay active if it is bouncing around inside the enemy’s base, which increases the chances for a ricochet hit.
- Reload Speed: Upgrade this skill in order to be able to shoot faster. It is very important for clearing enemy towers and fighting.
- Build Distance: How far away from your helicopter you can build towers. At the maximum level, this allows you to stay inside your base and still build towers outside. You can build towers more quickly than you can move, but it is really only useful if you have already upgraded Tower Health and Shield.
- Tower Shield: Higher shield levels will improve the duration of the shields. If such a shield is activated, the tower will become temporarily invincible. Tip: In the most cases it is better to maximize Tower Health before Tower Shield. See below for more information.
- Tower Health: Upgrading this will lead to a higher amount of bullets it takes to destroy your towers. This is one of the most important skills because it allows you to create strong bases that are hard to infiltrate. Your towers can be destroyed with a single bullet if Tower Health is at level 0 while it takes five bullets at level 8. See below for more information.
|Of course, there are many Hybrid variants, too. However,|
if you are a Hybrid, you should at least have two points
in , , and , which leaves you 24 points to spend on whatever
If you are playing Teams, it is best to first ask your
teammates what they need (Builder, Shooter or Hybrid)
before starting to upgrade. You can ask them by pressing and sending a message in the chat, which is at the
top left corner of the screen.
In order to be effective, you have to level up as quickly as possible. The maximum level is 32. However, you can only level up in PvP and Teams, not in Defuse.
There are three ways to get XP.
Destroy enemy towers by shooting them. You can also destroy the towers inside your territory as you can kill them with a single shot even if it looks like they have a shield and maximized health.
Conquer territory. However, building towers inside your territory will only give you points, not XP.
Kill other players by shooting them. You will not get XP if they crash into one of your towers or walls. The higher the enemy level is, the more XP you get when killing them.